Here’s a thumbnail list of the sketches I have uploaded. Click on the thumbnail to view the page.
#BaliBikes is back and this year, I aim to push myself further.
I promise to ride 1 mile for every $5 that is donated towards Bike MS, an organization that helps people with Multiple Sclerosis. Feel free to share this post and help it gain momentum.
Donate here: bit.ly/balibikes
Find out more: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/What-is-MS
- Ice Bucket Challenge: Just saying
- Bali Bikes
- Taking a break between work and study
- Notes from my Flight Dynamics class
- Microsoft’s Cortana Gets A Sneak Preview, Looks Like A Circle And Will Call You Whatever You Want
- An Alien’s Perspective: Breaking ethnic barriers
- An Alien’s Perspective: Getting things right the first time
- What I think about Facebook acquiring Whatsapp
- Final Friday shows off Wichita’s culture
- Illustration: Colourblindness
- Kansas weather is something
- What studying aerodynamics does to you
- Morning blues
- Sunset at Lake Michigan: 1
- An Alien’s Perspective: To international students with love
- Tiger Woods and public speculation
- Speed Art for the Sunflower
- “Life is what happens while you’re on your cellphone”